Monday, February 23, 2009

We love to see the temple...




The next week after our zoo trip we decided to go to with Daniel to work and then visit the temple in Oakland. Funny, but his appointment cancelled again. We had to make a couple stops at some schools for Daniel and then we visited the temple. That was quite an experience. That day it was pouring! Walking around did not seem to be on the agenda. We all got out of the car and went inside the visitors center. I was holding Dylan, and although it was pouring down rain I thought it was interesting that his pants were wet. Well, we had a blow out diaper! I had to change him but it was not your usual diaper change. All of his clothes were stained and he had to get his bum washed in the sink (isn't motherhood glamorous?). We had to leave and go get him some new clothes so Dylan walked out of their in a diaper and sweatshirt. We were quite a group! Ryan was being crazy too so they must have thought we were crazy. So, $50 later at Baby Gap (the closest store to the temple) we returned and had a great experience there. They had a nice exhibit on families and it made me feel so grateful for my sweet little family. I'm so happy that I get to be with them forever! After walking around the visitor's center the rain subsided and we went and walked around for a few minutes. All in all I would say it was a great trip, definitely memorable.

No comments: