Thursday, May 28, 2009

Babymoon




In April we decided to go out of town one more time before our little baby girl came. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Bay. It was absolutely gorgeous! The most beautiful place we have ever stayed at. We had so much fun. The day we got there Daniel played a round of golf while I drove around in the golf cart. I was wearing the blanket like that because it was freezing- like 50 degrees with a fierce wind. I was wearing capris and a t-shirt. Daniel is nuts on the cart, he drove me through some trees and then my blanket got caught in the tires and almost sent Burrito Crystal rolling onto the rough. That was the first time I had been golfing and it was great, I really enjoyed watching Daniel. If you look in the first picture that is Daniel standing on the green with the ocean and our hotel in the background. It looks like a castle in the background. It was so cool they had a bagpiper play at Sunset. We also went out to a yummy dinner and I got a massage the next day. This was a great trip and I'm glad we did it.

1 comment:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

uhh i am so jealous! what a fun trip! i'm so glad you got a little getaway! i am laughing out loud thinking about the blanket getting stuck in the tire... so funny!