Monday, August 17, 2009

Ryan's First Day of School






I have been dreading this day for awhile. I mean sure, he already went to preschool for a year, but kindergarten is the real deal. I can't believe how fast my time with Ryan has gone. I am going to miss our time together. I'll miss the fact that somedays we all stayed in our jammies and never left the house. I really miss not waking up to an alarm clock. The boys were my alarm clock and that is sooo much better to wake up to! I know he is ready for this adventure we call education but I just know that I will blink and Ryan will be graduating. He loves school. All of his friends from church are in his class and his teacher, Mrs. Buzzini, is a wonderful, sweet lady. This is going to be a great year at Fair Oaks. Oh yeah! He is in the same room that I started my education at- isn't that cool!?

No comments: