Saturday, June 21, 2008

First Day of School


Ryan has had quite a week- it was his first week of preschool! He was so excited to go and had no problem with me leaving. I will admit that I had a little cry after I left, I can't believe how fast this time with him has gone. Ryan is such a blessing to our family. He reminds me so much of Daniel, he is always goofing around. Ryan said that he loved school when he got home and I think he wishes he could go everyday! It's fun for me to watch how independent he has become over these past 3 years. I was really excited because his teacher, Ms. Lilly, was also my preschool teacher.

2 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

i love the faces he's making in these! so expressive! miss you already.

Steck family said...

He is so cute! Now you need a picture of him with his new backpack. I am glad I got to see you today-even if it was just for a minute.