Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slumber Party!






Madison, Ashlyn, and Kennedy stayed the night at our house last Monday! Ryan and Dylan loved having their cousins over all night! Ryan and Kennedy were so excited that they had such a hard time getting to bed. They finally fell asleep at 11:30! That is a little later then their normal bedtime! They weren't that tired because they were up before 6:30! They don't get the idea of a "sleep"over- you're supposed to sleep! We just had so much fun though. The girls are so sweet and I hope they had as much fun as we did! Daniel decided to tease them by putting on my pj's. He told them that he thought it was a princess pj party! Such a joker!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

haha, I saw the picture before I read the post, and I thought, wow thats a funny shirt Daniels wearing...heehee. What a fun uncle.