Sunday, December 28, 2008

Disneyland






Right before Thanksgiving we visited Disneyland. I would say that this was one of my favorite times we have been. The down side was that I am still throwing up so I had to take a couple bathroom breaks to get sick and I was exhausted walking around. Note to self- do not go to Disneyland for two days while in the first trimester of pregnancy. The trip really was our best because both the boys loved it. Ryan was not afraid of the characters and he was finally tall enough to ride on all of the rides. I'm so glad he doesn't get motion sick like me so he really enjoys the rides. Everything was so magical for him. Dylan was a blast this time because he was just taking it all in and he actually knew what was going on. He did not like the characters but he loved all of the sites and the rides that he could go on. We went on Monday to Disneyland and Tuesday to California Adventure. After our day at Disneyland Mom met up with us at the hotel and we went out to dinner and then she stayed with us at the hotel. It was so fun having Mom with us. We are already talking about our next trip, we want to go at least one more time before the baby comes.

No comments: