Monday, March 2, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl






On Saturday we went and saw our little baby girl. Let me just clarify that it is definitely a girl. We were so nervous that it was going to change on us. We also discovered that she is quite stubborn (I have no I idea how that could be?!). She was sleeping with her hands over her face almost the whole time. She would peek out for a second and then go back to hiding. She has the cutest pouty lips and just a sweet little face. We are so excited for her to come!

4 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

she is beautiful!! i love how you can see her cute little features! and i am so glad you got your blog fixed!

Mandy said...

I am so excited for you. Little girls are so much fun! And she just looks so sweet. Can't wait to see her for real.

Kelly said...

What a sweet little thing. Glad to know it's really a girl!

Autumn Marler said...

She is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her. promise me that I can hold her the minute that I get to see her... no matter how old she may be at that time. babies are so special... and I am done so I don't get that anymore. Anyway, I think she looks just like a beautiful Dylan.