Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tee Ball







Ryan has started to play tee ball. His coaches are Daddy and Papa Kurt. Ryan is the littlest guy on his team, but he shows some real potential. My biggest challenge was keeping Dylan out of the practice (I don't know how I'm going to accomplish this). Daniel's biggest challenge was getting the boys to stop dogpiling everytime one of them caught the ball. Daniel said that it was a little more challenging then he thought, but that he should have known better having twelve 4,5, and 6 year olds playing baseball for the first time. Ryan loves it and loves his coaches, he was even calling Daniel "Coach". After the practice Ryan and Daddy had a little baseball pow-wow about all the things they loved about practice. This is going to be a great season- GO METS!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Isn't it so fun? I think it is such a kick to watch them. Jack is on the "Owlz." So we will probably be seeing you at a game or two!

Mandy said...

Crystal, that is so cute! Oh the craziness though. That is one thing that I could NEVER do. I don't have the patience... but GO DANIEL! And GO YOU! Good luck keepin Dylan out of the dog piles... but who knows, maybe he'll catch on to a few things and it will give him the upper hand when tee ball season comes around for him!

We set our blog to private, so I need your e-mail address so I can send you and invite. mandywilding@hotmail.com. Love ya and hope you are feeling good. That little girl will be here before you know it!