Thursday, May 27, 2010

LSW trip to Cabo San Lucas








Cabo San Lucas is no Florence, but it was beautiful in its own way and the weather was great! Plus, we did some awesome things while we were there! First off the trip was shorter, so Daniel and I went a couple days early to get more vacay time! It was nice to be a couple again. We laid by the pool and went to the spa one day. So wonderful to have nothing to do. We also went into town and bartered for some real authentic Mexican "arts and crafts". It was so fun for me to use my spanish skills- and don't worry even after 7+ years not using them, I've still got it! On Sunday our friends got there, and we were happy to see them! That night we had a welcoming dinner which was fun and we got to meet a lot of people for LSW. The next day we went ziplining through a canyon. I was so nervous, I had to take a xanax just to relax- ha, ha. Like I had a stomachache I was so nervous! I wouldn't have done it if my friend Jodi was going along with me. She's pretty cautious like me, so there was comfort in knowing that she was there. It turned out to be super fun and I'm so glad we did it! Next time I won't even need a xanax! That night we had our fancy dinner where Daniel wore a suit and I got a new cocktail dress. It felt like getting ready for prom- it was fun to get dressed up for dinner!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

you look soooo gorgeous in all of these pictures! that looks like so much fun. i wish we could have joined you! i love your pink dress... so cute! i still feel like crying that we didn't even see each other last week :(