Thursday, May 27, 2010








The next day we swam with dolphins- something I've wanted to do since I saw the Tanner's do it on Full House back in the '90s. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience and I recommend doing it! Jodi has my cd with all the pics on it so as soon as I get it back I'll update! That night we went to dinner at a nice restaurant at the Sheraton in Los Cabos and the view was AMAZING! Seriously, can you believe that I took that pic? It totally belongs on a post card! That day Daniel golfed and I took a nap, it was very low key! The next day we went into town with Jodi and Erik and went jetskiing in the Sea of Cortez! It was soooo much fun! I haven't been on a jet ski since high school! We saw the famous arch and tore it up a bit out on the ocean! Daniel was crazier than me- there was no way I was going to fall off that thing! At the very end my jet ski died and I was left stranded in the middle of the sea. No problem, except that Daniel and Erik raced off and Jodi putted back to the beach to switch her lame-o slow jet ski! I actually didn't panic and it worked out all right! Someone rescued me!! After that we got food and ate while lounging on the beach. I could've taken a nap it was so relaxing! That night was the "Hasta la Vista" party and we had a blast! There was a live band and we got our dance on!!! Even Daniel came out of his shell- seriously we were the life of the party!!! Everyone probably thought we were a little crazy, but that's okay because they were all drunk and probably don't even remember! It was the perfect ending to a great trip. I was so grateful that Daniel worked so hard to earn the trip!

No comments: