Thursday, May 27, 2010

March 2010




This is my month! I turned 27 this year, yikes! Twenty seven definetly feels older than 26. It is so much closer to 30. I got a massage on my birthday and then went out to dinner at the Olive Garden. That weekend Emmalee and I traveled to San Diego alone! It was a fun girls trip, although it rained and we were both sick. Like seriously Emmalee woke up the first day and had pink eye and an ear infection! I'm sure my mom was so happy to be with us! I had bronchitis and was hacking up a lung! Em's and I were a hot mess! We did finish our trip off at the Hotel Del and Em managed to poop and puke over every last outfit she had so she got a new one at a cute little specialty kids surf shop where she purchased a $50+ (I refuse to divulge how much the little Roxy outfit cost because it was too much, even for my little princess)Roxy outfit. She looked like a regular old San Diegan beach baby when we left. Oh, and the little princess got an impromptu bath in the sink of the bathroom at the Hotel Del. Of course Mom was sad to have us go, but luckily when we reached the airport we thought we were running late so I was gathering everything like a mad woman and managed to trip on the curb while holding Emmalee. She was in the car seat and I saved her by "setting" (throwing)her down so I basically landed superman style onto the sidewalk. It was quite the scene! It didn't help that in situations like that I can't stop cracking up! So instead of crying and saying goodbye we were laughing so hard! We were a mess that weekend, but it was fun! Also in March the Leprachauns came to our house, Ryan set a trap but we didn't catch one- maybe next year!

No comments: